Free online percent off calculator – Enter Original price and percent off then click calculate button, then you get final price and saving.
|Percentage to Fraction calculator||Fraction to Percentage Calculator|
|Percentage to Decimal Calculator||Percentage decrease calculator|
What is Percentage off calculator?
A percent off calculator is an essential tool for any e-commerce business. Calculating the discount per product is an essential task for any business that deals with e-commerce products. The percentage off calculator will help you to calculate the discount per product and will make the calculation easier for you.
Why used percentage off calculator
A percentage off calculation is usually necessary when there is a product or service on sale, or when you have a discount percentage coupon and want to know how much it will save you in absolute terms, or how much you have to pay at the end after applying the discount
The formula for percent off calculator calculating the discount percentage is as follows Sell price = original price x (1 – percent off) For example, if you take a 20% discount on a $100 item, the sell price will be 100 x (1-20%) = $80
How to use this percent off calculator
Use this Calculator to easily calculate the final price you have to pay after applying a Percentage Discount on products on sale or using a Percentage Discount Coupon. Enter the original price and percent off, and the percent off calculator will return the final price and total savings.
Percent off formula
- Final price = (1 – percent off) x original price
What are 10%, 15% and 20% percent off ?
What is 10% off the calculator?
10% percent off per product/service
Example:- original price = 120$, percent off = 10% then calculate final price and saving
- 1st step change percentage to decimal and remove % sign = 10/100 = 0.1
- 2nd step find saving value = 0.1 * original price = 0.1 * 120 = 12
- 3rd step find final price after apply discount percentage = original price – saving = 120 – 12 = 180
- Saving = 12$
- Final price = 108$
What is a 15% off the calculator?
15% percent off per product/service
Example:- original price = 150$, percent off = 15% then calculate final price and saving
- 1st step change 15% percentage to decimal and remove % sign = 15/100 = 0.15
- 2nd step find saving value = 0.15 * original price = 0.15 * 150 = 22.5
- 3rd step find final price after apply 15 %discount percentage = original price – saving = 150 – 22.5 = 127.5
- Saving = 22.5$
- Final price = 127.5$
What is a 20% percent off calculator?
20% percent off per product/service
Example:- original price = 200$, percent off = 20% then calculate final price and saving
- 1st step change 20% percentage to decimal and remove % sign = 20/100 = 0.20
- 2nd step find saving value = 0.20 * original price = 0.20 * 200 = 40
- 3rd step find final price after apply 20% discount percentage = original price – saving = 200 – 40 = 160
- Saving = 40$
- Final price = 160$
Percentage off chart.
|original price||percent off||Final price||Saving|